We are still able to attend during Covid 19
Whether it be for an individual at home or for some one in the residential or nursing care setting, Foot Clinic NI is at hand to help. Just as it is in clinic, we have Covid procedures in place. This means that all of our podiatrists when on a domiciliary visit will wear full PPE, use hand sanitizer and if course use sterilized instruments for your treatment. We ask that all patients wear a face covering, unless medically except.
It is our aim to provide those individuals within the nursing, residential and care home setting, the same level of podiatric treatment and care experienced by all of our clients. We aim to deliver treatment and care in a friendly professional manner in line with current best practice and evidence based practice.
Foot Clinic NI is able to offer specialist packages to Nursing and Care homes. We offer competitive rates and the highest standards of care.
To find out more about our mobile domiciliary podiatry service why not get in touch.
Foot Clinic NI:
- Uses sterile instruments, thus removing the risk of cross infection
- Keeps accurate records of all treatments and can update in-house notes if required
- Offers an out of hours number to report any emergency cases or concerns
- Attends all emergency cases within 48 hours of the call
- Works efficiently with the multidisciplinary setting
- Is covid compliant = covid safe.